The safest and most effective way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more. An active lifestyle and regular exercise, along with healthy eating, is the best way to lose weight. Even modest weight loss can improve your health. It is always advisable to take necessary precautions to prevent the obesity. Always take care of your life style and food habit. Below are few points you should remember to keep yourself away from putting extra fats in your body.
- Eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables which are very much necessary. Also eat food which is rich in fibre for e.g. Oats, beans, lentils, peas and grain seeds.
- Always avoid fatty foods like snacks, pizzas or hamburger.
- Avoid foods with high calorie content like cake, ice cream and fast foods. Drink less soft drinks and alcohol.
- Daily have good and healthy breakfast.
- Stop consuming alcohol as it has a huge amount of calorie and is a popular agent for obesity.
- Have an active lifestyle and regularly exercise. Perform physical activity like walking, jogging and running.
- Use staircase instead of elevators. This will help to burn excess fat by a considerable amount.