WHAT IS C8 MCT OIL?
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are known as healthy fats which are utilized by our body to produce energy. MCTs support ketosis and mental sharpness. This makes it a major reason why many people include C8 MCT oil while on a keto-diet.
Caprylic acid is a major component of MCT oil. It has four different forms namely: C6, C8, C10 and C12. Out of these C8 is the most desirable since it readily converts into ketones. C8 oil is also odourless and tasteless. The C8 oil can kick-start ketosis which helps in weight loss and boosting of metabolism.
REDUCES BAD BACTERIA
C8 MCT oil is capable of reducing bad bacteria without affecting the good bacteria, hence helping to maintain good gut and digestive health. Since MCT oil is odourless and flavourless, it blends well with any drink without altering it’s taste. It is best used in Coffee, Salads, and Smoothies. Normal coconut oil contains 8% Caprylic acid. The AIWO MCT C8 oil contains 99.8% Caprylic acid which readily converts to ketones in the body that the brain can use for instant energy. Our MCT oil is derived purely from natural coconuts. Please be aware that some of the brands sell MCT oil derived from Palm oil.
BENEFITS OF USE
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are known as “healthy fats”.
- Perfect for Keto diet and other diets that promote healthy fats.
- Boosts energy and mental alertness.
- 100% Coconut Sourced, Pure C8 oil.
- Odourless, tasteless and can be substituted with traditional oils.
- Can be used in a variety of drinks and salads
- Capable of reducing bad bacteria and improving gut and overall health